eSPARC Regular Processing
By using this facility and proceeding to the application form, you agree on the following:
- That you shall provide all the necessary information in pursuance of your company’s application for registration or license, and said information are true and correct and were entered without any intention of defrauding the Philippine Government;
- That you shall pay the applicable fees, and submit proof of payment together with the originally signed AND authenticated* or notarized hard copies of the registration requirements to SEC within the above-specified period once the application form is approved;
- That the Certificate of Incorporation (COI)/ Certificate of Recording / License to do business will be released upon presentation of the proof of payment based on existing guidelines on submission and releasing of documents;
- That the registration documents submitted shall be subjected to post-evaluation to determine compliance with the applicable laws, rules, and regulations, notwithstanding the issuance of the COI/Certificate of Recording /License to do business;
- Any falsity, misrepresentation or fraud determined during post evaluation contained in the Articles of Incorporation and/or Bylaws for corporation, Articles of Partnership or Application of License to do business shall constitute valid ground for revocation of the registration and/or cancellation of the COI/Certificate of Recording /License to do business issued including the filing fee. This is without prejudice to the filing of criminal charges against persons responsible for violation of Title XVI of the Revised Corporation Code of the Philippines as well as other applicable laws, rules, and regulations. However, minor corrections may be cured by (1) filing Petition for Correction, if allowed, or (2) filing an application for amendment of the Articles of Incorporation and/or Bylaws for corporation, Articles of Partnership or Application of License to do business filed within ninety (90) calendar days from notice.
1. What personal information do we collect from the applicant/representative of the applicant?
We collect the following personal information:
- Full name
- Gender name
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Mobile Phone Number
- Email Address
2. How do we collect the personal information?
We collect, use and process the personal information provided through electronic or automated means to proceed in this registration system.
3. Why do we need to collect the personal information?
The collected personal information will be utilized in the processing of the above mentioned applications for registration.
4. How do we keep your personal information secure?
Only authorized SEC personnel are granted access to the personal information collected through the registration system. The collected personal information via the internet or other electronic methods are stored in a secured database. We use reasonable security safeguards to protect the information gathered from any loss, unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
5. What are the rights of the data subjects?
Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, data subject refers to an individual whose personal information is collected and processed. We are duly bound to observe and respect your privacy rights, including your right to information, right to access, right to correct, right to remove, right to damages and right to data portability.
CONSENT FORM OF SYSTEM USER
By using this facility and by providing your personal data, you hereby authorize the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to collect, store, and process the said data, Data such as but not limited to full names, nationalities, TIN/passport nos., email addresses and mobile numbers with the use of electronic or automated means, shall be stored within the period allowed under applicable laws, rules and regulations, for the purpose of processing your application for registration either as One Person Corporation (OPC) and Domestic corporations (stock and non-stock) with 2 or more incorporators who may either be natural person, partnership, association or corporations, singly or jointly with others but not more than fifteen (15) in number. You also acknowledge and consent to the collection and processing of your personal data as part of the requirements for registration.
Moreover, the required data and conditions set forth shall apply also to partnerships for the purpose of recording its Articles of Partnerships and foreign corporations for the purpose of securing its license to do business in the Philippines.